For many organisations, the administrator has become a key role in the success of the business, providing invaluable support and additional resources. With many offices now offering a vibrant and dynamic work environment, a qualification in business and administration can open the door to an exciting and fulfilling career.
Apprentices will cover all aspects of administration from maintaining the administration systems to updating the computerised and manual filing systems.
Standard Grade 1-4, National Grade 4/5 or GSCE A-C in English, Maths and one Business Admin, IT or Computing.
This programme covers the following areas:
- Learning and using computerised and manual administration systems
- Updating computerised and manual filing systems
- Creating and editing documents
- Assisting and maintaining all administration process
- Dealing with external companies, internal departments and customers
To achieve a full Apprenticeship candidates are required to complete the Business & Administration SVQ Level 3, an additional 1 enhancement unit and 3 core skills at intermediate 1 - Numeracy, Communication & IT.