What this apprenticeship teaches you
The Management Level 3 apprenticeship provides practising managers/supervisors with a qualification that demonstrates they possess the skills and knowledge to carry out their role to a professional standard. In addition it confirms to the employee that they have a range of flexible skills backed up by a nationally recognised vocational qualification.
All four of the following mandatory units must be completed:
- Manage your own resources and professional development
- Provide leadership in your team
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Ensure health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
Three optional units must also be completed.
Why choose this apprenticeship
The Management Level 3 apprenticeship is great for employers, helping businesses build a stronger, more confident workforce equipped with greater skills.
This apprenticeship can be government-funded and is designed for candidates who do not hold a formal qualification.
How the apprenticeship works
This qualification is for those who are currently working in or who wish to work as practising managers/supervisors who may have tightly defined areas of responsibility and whose role should incorporate:
- Opportunities for taking decisions and managing budgets.
- Responsibility for achieving specific results by using resources effectively.
- A degree of delegation
- Responsibility for the allocation of work to team members, colleagues or contractors
There are a total of seven units to be achieved to complete the qualification. These comprise of four mandatory units plus five others selected from a group of optional units. Candidates will normally be expected to complete the award within 12 to 15 months.
How the assessment works
Assessments for the Management Level 3 apprenticeship will be carried out on site at the candidate's workplace and will take approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Apprenticeship Programmes at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Bus and Coach Body Cladding
- Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Fitting
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair
- Vehicle Parts Operations
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Retail Skills Level 2
- Retail Skills Level 3 - Sales Professional