Motor Vehicle Body Repair
Over the course of the programme, apprentices will cover all aspects of repairing accident damaged vehicles, as well as having the opportunity to put theory into practice during their weekly block release at GTG’s training facility.
Regular assessment and reviews will ensure apprentices achieve the required skills to successfully complete their Apprenticeship.
This programme covers the following areas:
- Removal, replacement and repair of damaged panels
- Cutting, welding and shaping of metals and panels
- Full restoration of vehicles following major accidents
Standard Grade 1-4, National Grade 4/5 or GSCE A-C in English, Maths and one Science or Technical subject.
- Level 3, Vocational Award in Motor Vehicle Body Repairer
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Body Repairer