Motor Vehicle Parts Person
Apprentices will gain experience in all operating systems within their own parts department and will have the opportunity to put the theory learnt on the course into practice within their own facility. Customer facing and parts identification units will be undertaken, ensuring apprentices will be able to meet and exceed their organisation’s customer expectations.
Regular assessment and reviews will be undertaken within the apprentice’s own workplace which aims to ensure they have the required skills to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
This programme covers the following areas:
- Receiving and dispatching parts
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Sourcing parts for customers and technical staff
Standard Grade 1-4, National Grade 4/5 or GSCE A-C in English, Maths and one Business Admin/IT/Computing subject.
Each apprentice will complete the following recognised qualifications from either SQA or I.M.I.
- Level 3, Vocational Award in Motor Vehicle Parts Person
- Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicle Parts Person