What this apprenticeship teaches you
The Retailer Level 2 apprenticeship provides customer focused staff with a qualification that demonstrates they possess the skills and knowledge to carry out their role to a professional standard.
In addition, it confirms to the employee that they have a range of flexible skills backed up by a nationally recognised vocational qualification.
Examples of units covered are:
- Sales and promotion
Why choose this apprenticeship
The Retailer Level 2 apprenticeship is great for employers, helping businesses build a stronger, more confident workforce equipped with greater skills.
This qualification is for those who are currently working in or who wish to work in an administrative position and would like to certify their competence in administrative skills.
How the apprenticeship works
The apprentice will be taught a range of core knowledge and core skills and the apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete prior to taking the end-point assessment.
How the assessment works
The apprentice will undertake vocational training and will be assessed through practical observations in the workplace.
Apprenticeship Programmes at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Bus and Coach Body Cladding
- Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Fitting
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair
- Vehicle Parts Operations
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Retail Skills Level 2
- Retail Skills Level 3 - Sales Professional