What this apprenticeship teaches you
The Supply Chain Operator Level 2 apprenticeship provides prospective warehouse operatives with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out the role of a supply chain operator.
Examples of units covered are:
- Supply chain practices and processes, including modes of transport, industry structures, technology and systems
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, customers, third party carriers and other organisations
- Monitoring the use of equipment and machinery
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and customers
- Using industry-recognised systems and associated services
Why choose this apprenticeship
The Supply Chain Operator Level 2 apprenticeship is great for employers, helping businesses build a stronger, more confident workforce equipped with greater skills.
This qualification is for those who are currently working in or who wish to work in a transport and logistics industry as a Supply Chain Operator.
How the apprenticeship works
This is an entry-level apprenticeship which provides the foundation knowledge skills and experience for the role of Supply Chain Operator within occupational areas in the supply chain industry.
Apprentices will be taught a range of core knowledge and core skills and the apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete prior to taking the end-point assessment.
How the assessment works
The apprentice will be assessed through practical observations in the workplace and at GTG Training. The apprentice will undertake vocational training in the workplace.
Apprenticeship Programmes at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Bus and Coach Body Cladding
- Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Fitting
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair
- Vehicle Parts Operations
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Retail Skills Level 2
- Retail Skills Level 3 - Sales Professional