What this apprenticeship teaches you
The Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3 apprenticeship provides prospective supply chain practitioners with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out the role to a professional standard.
Examples of units covered are:
- Key legislation
- Project management
Why choose this apprenticeship
The Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3 apprenticeship is great for employers, helping businesses build a stronger, more confident workforce equipped with greater skills.
This qualification is for individuals working in a logistics environment aiming to gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a competent and confident Supply Chain Practitioner.
How the apprenticeship works
The apprentice will be taught a range of skills, knowledge and behaviours. The apprenticeship duration is typically around 30 months for new entrants to complete prior to taking the end-point assessment.
How the assessment works
The apprentice will be assessed through practical observations in the workplace and at GTG Training. The apprentice will undertake vocational training in the workplace.
Apprenticeship Programmes at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Bus and Coach Body Cladding
- Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Fitting
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair
- Vehicle Parts Operations
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Retail Skills Level 2
- Retail Skills Level 3 - Sales Professional