What this apprenticeship teaches you
The Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 apprenticeship provides prospective warehouse operatives with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out the role of a warehouse operative.
Examples of units covered are:
- Warehouse practices and processes
- Using warehouse equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Using basic IT
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, customers, third party carriers and other organisations.
Why choose this apprenticeship
The Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 apprenticeship is great for employers, helping businesses build a stronger, more confident workforce equipped with greater skills.
This qualification is for those who are currently working in or who wish to work in a transport and logistics industry as a Warehouse Operative.
How the apprenticeship works
The aim of this programme is for the candidate to obtain a Mechanical Lift Assistance licence and to be able to develop and demonstrate the skills of a professional warehouse operative.
The apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months to complete prior to taking the end-point assessment.
How the assessment works
The apprentice will be assessed through practical observations in the workplace and at GTG Training. The apprentice will undertake vocational training in the workplace.
Apprenticeship Programmes at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Bus and Coach Body Cladding
- Lift Truck Maintenance and Repair
- Vehicle Fitting
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair
- Vehicle Parts Operations
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)
- Business Administration Level 2 and 3
- Customer Service Level 2
- Customer Service Level 3
- Management Level 3
- Management Level 4
- Retail Skills Level 2
- Retail Skills Level 3 - Sales Professional