Warehousing and Storage Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Warehousing and Storage Level 3 qualification provides warehouse supervisors with a qualification to demonstrate they have the flexible skills and competency to carry out their role to a professional standard.
Who does it apply to?
Those who are currently working in, or wish to work in a warehousing and storage facility at a supervisory level.
About the programme
Eight units must be achieved to complete the qualification, as well as five core skills.
Candidates will normally expect to complete the award within 12 months.
The SVQ assessments will be carried out on site at the company’s premises over five visits, each lasting around 1-1.5 hours.
- Monitoring the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Checking stock levels and stock records
- Responding to problems in logistics operations
- Processing returned goods
- Using equipment to move goods in logistics operations
- Applying technology and improving performance in logistics operations
- Providing leadership for your team
Core skills required:
- Information Technology
- Problem solving
- Working with others
How much does it cost?
The Warehousing and Storage qualification is government funded.
On completion of the SVQ, candidates will qualify for either five days of free forklift training in one of our centres, or three days if they have previous forklift experience.
Candidates will receive an RTITB certificate on completion of the qualification as well as their SVQ and Modern Apprenticeship certificates.
Funding is currently available for candidates aged between 16-24 years old.