IMI Accreditation Senior Paint Technician (ATA)
Candidates will have to successfully complete a range of practical and knowledge based assessment. IMI Accreditation is achieved through full assessment which involves the completion of all practical and knowledge based assessment.
The accreditation will verify technicians ability to Senior Paint Level.
From 17 Dec 2018
- An IMI Accredited certificate
- Inclusion on the IMI professional register
- Industry wide recognition of their skills and abilities
- Advice and guidance for development
It will assure you as a garage owner and your customers that your technicians are
up to the National Occupational Standards.
- You will be able to grade your technicians for pay awards.
- Proof of current technical competence and professional responsibility .
- A benchmark for technician recruitment and training
Who Should Attend
This assessment is designed for technicians whose job involves the repair of vehicles typically involved in accidents or similar incident circumstances.
Senior Techniques should be working in the accident repair sector of the industry and have at least 3 years experience.