ABCs of Supervising Others
This two-day workshop is designed to help you overcome many of the supervisory problems you will encounter in your first few weeks as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager, or a unit coordinator.
Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters is not easy, but it does not have to lead to discouragement.
A great two-day course, packed with ideas, practical techniques, in an open learning environment.
From 13 Aug 2019
From 3 Dec 2019
From 3 Jul 2019
From 12 Dec 2019
- Clarify roles and responsibilities of the new job
- Adjust to the new role with confidence and an assurance you can handle the position
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict, and giving feedback to employees
- Develop a technique for making sure you give employees instructions that are clear and understood
- Identify some techniques to deal with employee challenges, such as hostility, complaints, and laziness
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who are new to supervisory roles or, indeed, those who are wishing to refresh and update their skills.
No experience is required.