Conflict Resolution - Dealing with Difficult People
Edward Deming, the father of quality management, has said that people can face almost any problem except the problem of people. They can work long hours, face declining business, even the loss of a job, but they can’t deal with the difficult people in their lives.
This workshop will help you identify some of the ways you may be contributing to these problems and give you some strategies you can adopt, at work and in your personal life.
From 25 Mar 2019
From 1 May 2019
From 28 Jun 2019
From 4 Sep 2019
From 14 Jun 2019
From 19 Aug 2019
From 9 Dec 2019
|West Midlands||1 Day||
From 22 May 2019
- Recognise how your own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Find new and effective techniques for managing negative emotions
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger
Who Should Attend
When dealing with other people conflict sometimes arises; this course details best practice on how to resolve it when it arises, whatever the situation.
No previous experience is required.