Critical Elements of Customer Service
Have you ever encountered an unpleasant customer and not known what to do?
Do you worry that you’re not assertive enough with demanding people?
Do you struggle to solve problems? Do you know who your customers are?
Do you have individual and organisational goals to strive for?
This two-day workshop will help you in all of these areas, and more!
From 23 May 2019
From 26 Sep 2019
From 26 Aug 2019
|West Midlands||2 Days||
From 5 Nov 2019
- Recognise that service delivery is an individual response value
- Understand how your own behaviour impacts the behaviour of others
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- Communicate more assertively and effectively
- Learn some ways to make customer service a team approach
Who Should Attend
Everyone who has a customer-facing role.
No previous experience is required.