Dealing With Challenging Customers
Dealing with customers can be daunting even for the most experienced member of staff; customers can and do react to situations differently. This one-day course will help delegates deal face-to-face with customers confidently, professionally and calmly.
From 13 May 2019
From 8 Aug 2019
From 27 Nov 2019
From 30 Sep 2019
|West Midlands||1 Day||
From 20 Aug 2019
- Be able to define what a customer is and identify internal and external customers within the organisation
- Identify the difference between positive and negative behaviours
- Differentiate between angry and aggressive behaviour
- Understand and recognise the phases involved in a difficult incident
- Be aware of several triggers that can cause an incident
- Gain tactics for diffusing difficult situations and be able to use these when dealing with challenging customers
Who Should Attend
Delegates looking to receive advice and guidance to support dealing with difficult customer groups confidently, professionally and calmly.
No previous experience is required.