ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is a qualification that has been specially designed to give practising or aspiring first line managers a solid foundation in their formal development in this role.
This course will concentrate on techniques and best practice for the planning and allocation of work and understanding how to motivate your team to improve their own performance.
From 5 Feb 2019
- Describe the concept of motivation and your role in this
- Describe how to use motivational theory to ensure that people performance is optimised
- Describe how our employees are individuals and also how to overcome some of the barriers of employee perception
- Describe how to engage your employees to maximise contribution and performance
- Describe how to plan and allocate work effectively
- Explain how you can assess and support employee performance
- Describe resourcing and techniques for overcoming variances
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and manager who need to lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
Participants will normally be either practising or aspiring managers. There are no formal requirements however, learners should have a background what will enable them to benefit from the course.