Organisations need a clear strategy and vision to succeed, and people are part of that process. It is widely accepted that a strong management team will enable a business to achieve its aspirations and that of its people resource.
As a people manager, delegates will benefit from developing their understanding and ability on how to manage effectively. Delegates attending this course will have experience, and the workshop will draw on their experience, whilst developing the skills, knowledge and behaviour to assist in the delivery of performance and objectives through people.
From 23 Apr 2019
From 14 May 2019
From 20 Aug 2019
From 22 Oct 2019
From 23 Jul 2019
From 19 Nov 2019
|West Midlands||3 Days||
From 4 Jun 2019
- Demonstrate understanding of people management
- Describe how a manager can provide motivation to the team
- Describe the steps involved in managing performance in your team
- Use different types of feedback for performance
- Describe how to plan and deliver effective delegation
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs the skills necessary to be an effective people manager.