Negotiating for Results
People who can master the art of negotiation find they can save time, save money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work, and earn greater respect in the workplace.
Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life at any level. Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, this two-day workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate with both internal and external clients.
This interactive workshop includes techniques to promote effective communications and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving.
Negotiating can be daunting as a concept. This session will go through the best techniques on how to achieve successful results in any situation.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills
- Recognise the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances
- Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics
- Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options
- Have the opportunity to practice the “how to” of these skills in a supportive environment
- Understand basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to master the art of negotiation.
No experience is required.