Trainers evolve. They are usually recruits from other professions or positions, like teaching, writing, researching, or managing. One thing is clear: more and more people are becoming trainers, either by choice or because their other job demands it. Often they are thrust into a difficult situation without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well.
This course is designed to provide employees with skills, information, and practical experience to become effective workplace trainers.
From 16 Apr 2019
From 17 Sep 2019
From 29 Jul 2019
From 17 Dec 2019
|West Midlands||3 Days||
From 9 Apr 2019
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques
- Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a trainer prepare and deliver effectively and consistently
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to learn the skills to become an effective workplace trainer.