A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. This confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two-day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
Presenting in front of groups of people can be daunting. This course will go through all the best techniques and allow time for practice, in order to give the best, confident, winning presentation.
From 28 May 2019
From 29 Oct 2019
From 3 Oct 2019
|West Midlands||2 Days||
From 23 Jul 2019
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognise how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organise information
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to master the skills of a speaker or presenter.
No previous experience is required.