In today’s changing workplace, many new supervisors are unsure of their roles and responsibilities. They have little experience dealing with the challenges of managing work through others. They haven’t had the opportunity to develop those critical skills of planning work, leading their group, and communicating with their employees, their colleagues, and their manager. This three-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
From 9 Sep 2019
From 24 Jun 2019
|West Midlands||3 Days||
From 23 Oct 2019
- You will understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position
- You will learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role
- You will recognise the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team, and to your organisation
- You will identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritise effectively
- You will acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication, and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision
Who Should Attend
New Supervisors who have been allocated new and increased responsibilities such as managing work through others, planning work, leading their group, etc.
No experience is required.