The Art of Delegation
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This one-day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation: when to delegate, and who to delegate to. We will also go through the delegation process step by step, to see where the pitfalls lie, and what we can do about getting around them.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Test your delegation skills
Who Should Attend
No matter who we are or what our experience is, delegation is not easy for everyone. This course will outline the reasons that delegation not only works well for managers, but also enhances the skill set of staff.
The course will cover the best techniques to delegates and realise potential of employees.
No previous experience is required.