Time Management - Get Organised
Time is money, the adage goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. Get a grip on your office space, organise your work flow, learn how use your planner effectively, say "no" without guilt, and delegate some of your work to other people.
This one-day workshop helps you organise and prioritise for greater workplace efficiency. The workshop is full of ideas for organising your work area and your paperwork and working on the "right" things. Get out of your mental rut. Think new thoughts about the time you have. Discover new ways of doing things, and feel more in control of your life.
From 5 Jul 2019
From 23 Sep 2019
From 6 Dec 2019
From 21 May 2019
From 16 Jul 2019
From 14 Oct 2019
From 6 Nov 2019
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals
- Identify strategies for using a planner effectively
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Identify the right things to do and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Perform a workload analysis to make sure your time is being used efficiently
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to organise their time for better efficiency.
No previous experience is required.