Writing Reports & Proposals
This two-day workshop is intended to help you do the writing your job demands. If you are a manager at any level in business, government, or industry, you must write reports. Whether you want to or not, you write to explain things, to smooth relationships and to convince others of the value of some course of action. Writing must be clear, concise, complete, and correct. It must also convey your message in a courteous tone.
The workshop will help you to identify the range of this kind of writing, the forms it takes, and the persuasive techniques it requires.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Learn the value of good written reports as a communication tool
- Develop paragraphs that introduce, connect, develop and conclude some part of an idea
- Recognize an appropriate and professional format
- Use headings and subheadings as signposts
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information
- Proofread your work so you can feel confident it is clear, concise, complete and correct
- Apply these skills in real work applications
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs to learn how to write effective reports.
No previous experience is required.