Microsoft Access 2010 VBA - Introduction
Microsoft Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) that provides the user with software tools to organise data in a flexible manner.
This course is the first in a series of three Microsoft Access courses that will provide you with the critical skills needed to work with data by using tables, queries, forms and reports, as well as the concepts and theories about relational databases that are essential to working with these data repositories.
Almost all users of Microsoft Access need to create queries; forms or reports, and this course will get you started.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Recognise elements of the Access screen
- Design and create tables to store data
- Understand and modify field properties
- Change the structure of a table
- Understand and create relationships between tables
- Add, edit and find data records
- Sort and filter data in a table
- Create and modify select queries
- Design forms using AutoForm and Form Wizard
- Design reports using AutoReport and Report Wizard
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people interested in gaining the skills necessary to use Access effectively.
It is also intended for those who wish to be certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) in Microsoft Access.
No previous experience of Microsoft Access is required. Delegates must have experience working in a Windows environment with a mouse and be able to use Windows to manage information.