Microsoft Excel 2010 - Presenting Information
It can be difficult to interpret numbers and figures - but Microsoft Excel 2010 has many tools that allow you to present your data in creative and meaningful ways.
This course gives you skills in presenting data using advanced formatting, charts and web technologies, so that you can effectively analyse and communicate business information.
From 27 Jun 2019
From 28 Aug 2019
From 24 Oct 2019
From 30 Jul 2019
From 30 Oct 2019
|West Midlands||1 Day||
From 22 May 2019
From 28 Oct 2019
- Create and customise Charts
- Use advanced chart formatting options
- Create Sparklines to provide abbreviated charts within spreadsheets
- Use Styles within spreadsheets
- Apply Custom Formatting to spreadsheet data
- Create and apply Templates
- Use Comments in a spreadsheet to highlight and discuss information
- Create Web pages with Excel data
- Add hyperlinks to spreadsheets to aid navigation
Who Should Attend
Anyone who want to be able to present data in Excel in creative and meaningful way.
In order to gain maximum benefit from this course delegates should be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Introduction