Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Introduction
In today’s world of computers, more and more often we have the need to create and deliver presentations. Having the skills to do this, however, is a different matter.
This course is the first in a series of two Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 courses that will provide you with the basic concepts required to create an effective presentation, as well as give you the opportunity to apply them.
From 16 Jan 2019
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Customising the PowerPoint interface
- Getting Assistance with PowerPoint
- Working with text on slides
- Editing a presentation
- Formatting and proofing tools
- Working with pictures and drawings
- Animation in PowerPoint
- Delivering on-screen presentations
- Printing from PowerPoint
Who Should Attend
Anyone who requires to use PowerPoint 2010 to create presentations.
No previous experience of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 is required. Delegates must have experience working in a Windows environment with a mouse and be able to use Windows to manage information.