Microsoft Word 2010 - Intermediate
This course is the second in a series of four Microsoft Word courses that will expand upon the basic concepts from the Word Introduction course as well as showing you how to manage your documents, use language tools, create a mail merge document and other intermediate features for manipulating the layout of a document.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Create tables to store information in a rigid fashion
- Working with templates
- Use section breaks effectively to create different page layouts within the same document
- Create headers and footers
- Format your document into a column style
- Produce a mail shot quickly by merging a standard letter with a data list
- Build an outline from scratch or convert existing text
- Create shape drawings within Word
- Enhance documents using images, special characters and watermarks
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for people interested in learning to use the intermediate features of Microsoft Word.
In order to gain maximum benefit from this course delegates should be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Word Introduction