Make an enquiry about this courseBook now
This course is designed to train delegates how to safely operate a forward tipping dumper, and to provide a thorough understanding of their responsibilities and the actions they should take to maintain a safe working environment.
Who should attend?
Delegates who will be required to operate a forward tipping dumper in a working environment.
- Basic industry understanding, awareness of dangers and responsibilities
- Knowledge of manufacturer’s handbook for the machine
- Locate and identify major components and explain their function
- Locate and identify key controls and explain their function
- Conduct pre-use checks in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines and legislative requirements
- Identify necessary PPE
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Attach and set trailers, ready for operation
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of implements and attachments
- Carry out end of shift and shut down procedures
No previous experience is required.
Novice course duration: 3 days - maximum ratio: 3:1:1
Refresher course duration: 1 day - maximum ratio: 3:1:1
Experienced worker tests duration: 1 day - maximum ratio: 6:1:1
Please contact GTG for pricing breakdown.