Make an enquiry about this courseBook now
The Safety Harness training course is designed to raise awareness of safe operation at height using harnesses.
Who should attend?
Any person who works with harnesses and requires the knowledge to work safely at height.
This course covers:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- The categories for safe work at heights
- Work restraint
- Fall arrest
- Work position
- Strength and characteristics of equipment
- The correct fitting of harnesses
- Identification of different styles of rescue equipment
- Identification of damaged equipment using samples
There are no formal criteria for admission to the course.
Half day course
Please contact GTG for pricing breakdown