IOSH Managing Refresher 1/2 Day
This course is aimed at delegates who have undertaken the IOSH Managing Safely Course within the last three years. It provides them with a refresher of the subjects covered and
updates any legislation changes.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- To update delegates knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues
- To review the changes in legislation and the impact on companies
- To provide delegates with an understanding of compliance and practical systems control
- Synopsis of health and safety legislation updates
- Safety management systems
- Active and reactive monitoring
- Hazard and risk definition
- Risk assessment and Control measures
Who Should Attend
All person who have completed IOSH Managing Safely Course within the last three years.