Asbestos Awareness Training Course
JANUARY PRICE FREEZE - BOOK ANY GTG TRANSPORT COURSE TAKING PLACE IN JANUARY 2019 AND YOU'LL PAY 2018 PRICES. T&C APPLY
As asbestos poses a serious threat to health, the Asbestos Awareness training course is designed to provide individuals with an understanding and appreciation of the legislative and practical requirements to protect themselves from the risks associated with asbestos on their premises.
This training course will give you:
- An introduction to asbestos and it's uses
- Understanding of the health effects and emergency procedures
- Appreciation of the legislative requirements when working with asbestos
- Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 20066 including surveys, registers and removal
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- Introduction to asbestos and it’s uses
- Understanding the health effects and emergency procedures
- Appreciation of legislative requirements
- Compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
Who Should Attend
The Approved Code of Practice and Guidance Section 125 clarifies that this training should be delivered to those who are liable to disturb asbestos, such as: General maintenance staff, electricians, plumbers, gas fitters, painters & decorators, joiners, plasterers, demolition workers, construction workers, roofers, heating & ventilation engineers, fire & burglar alarm installers, shop fitters, etc. Also those professional personnel who supervise or manage projects such as Architects, Building Surveyors and other such professionals.
No prerequisites required.