DCPC - Safety in Transport and Manual Handling
This course is designed to give delegates information on vehicle tyres and wheels for compliance with the regulations and they will be able to conduct a vehicle walk round check to ensure that they and the company stay within the law.
In addition, delegates will have the opportunity to rethink the way in which they lift and carry items at work and explore the safer ways in which to do so. Rick Assessment Planning is imperative for the delegate to conduct prior to carrying out any moving and handling task.
From 27 Mar 2019
From 10 Apr 2019
From 17 Apr 2019
From 24 Apr 2019
From 18 Apr 2019
From 16 May 2019
|West Midlands||1 Day||
From 11 Apr 2019
- Identify the information that is on the sidewall of a tyre
- Identify various flaws that can occur with tyres and wheels
- Describe the differences between steer and directional tyres and their handling
- Conduct daily walk round check of vehicle
- State the current legislation relating to manual handling operations
- Spinal Awareness including injuries and their causes
- Employers and Employees duties
- Correct lifting and handling techniques demonstration
- Team Lifting and Handling
Who Should Attend
All personnel in the Transport/Logistics sector wishing to gain 7 Hours towards achieving their Drivers Qualification Card.
No previous experience necessary.