Forklift Training Course - REACH Conversion
JANUARY PRICE FREEZE - BOOK ANY GTG TRANSPORT COURSE TAKING PLACE IN JANUARY 2019 AND YOU'LL PAY 2018 PRICES. T&C APPLY
This course is designed to teach selected delegates to drive lift trucks and to gain a competence certificate as required by the code of practice.
It will also act as a refresher for those persons who wish to renew a certificate.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course. However dates are flexible and we may put on courses for larger groups. Please contact us for more information
- The delegate will gain a certificate accredited by RTITB and become a member of the National Operators Registration Scheme (NORS)
- Achieve safe operating procedures in accordance with the approved code of practice for the lift truck industry
- Gain associated knowledge in safe handling techniques
- Awareness of health & safety relating to forklift trucks
- Provide theoretical knowledge and practical skills to operate a forklift truck under varying work and operating conditions safely and efficiently
Who Should Attend
Any personnel who wish to achieve a high standard of forklift truck training and gain or refresh a certificate of competence.
Two-day conversion course – for those who currently hold a lift truck type and wish to add an additional machine (i.e. counter balance to reach).