Forklift Truck Instructor Training Course - RTITB
This training course is designed to train selected Personnel to teach candidates to drive Forklift Trucks and to gain the Forklift Truck Competence Certificate as required by the Code of Practice. It will also act as a Refresher for those persons who wish to renew a certificate. This course is approved by the Road Transport Industry Training Board (R.T.I.T.B).
Successful candidates will have their names entered on the National Register and will gain the necessary qualification to carry out training and testing as required by the code of practice. The qualification is valid for five years.
From 13 May 2019
From 12 Aug 2019
From 4 Nov 2019
|West Midlands||10 Days||
From 6 May 2019
- To be aware of relevant health & safety relating to forklift trucks
- Design and implement a structured training programme
- Assessment of theoretical knowledge and instructor ability
- Basic report writing
- Plan and implement a lesson
- Qualities of a good instructor
Who Should Attend
Any personnel who wish to become a recognised forklift truck instructor or refresh a previously gained certificate.
- 12 Day Operator and Instructor Novice course – hold a RTITB forklift operators certificate.
- 10 Day Instructor Novice course – hold a RTITB forklift operators certificate refreshed within the prev