At GTG, we've been training employees at all levels for over 25 years in a range of subjects, from customer service to management techniques. Our wealth of experience and expertise makes us the first choice for training, whatever your business needs.
In the fast-paced digital era, business is changing. Employers are increasingly recognising that they need to enhance the resourcefulness and flexibility of their teams. That's why we offer business skills training courses led by experienced specialists to both organisations and individuals.
Business training courses at GTG
As an individual, developing your business skills can fast-track career success. If you're a professional looking to really kick-start your career development, we offer short business training courses to hone your skills.
Business classes are provided in our dedicated GTG centres in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Wolverhampton, and are all designed to drive your business skills to the next level. We can also offer on-site training courses to local organisations.
Find a course
Business management courses
With a GTG business management training course, you'll be in safe hands. For over 25 years we've trained staff from line managers to senior management. Our management courses are aimed at improving your ability to demonstrate leadership in a modern organisation.
For anyone wishing to further their personal and professional development, we have the business management training courses that will put you on the road to even greater success.
Business skills training courses
Leadership and Management
- Communication Strategies
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Conflict Resolution - Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Challenging Customers
- Sales Accelerator (Public)
- Negotiating for Results
- Skills for Admin Assistant
- Building Assertiveness
- Presentation Survival
- Practical Trainer
- Facilitation Skills
- Microsoft Access 2010 VBA - Introduction
- Microsoft Computing For Beginners
- Microsoft Excel 2010 - Developing Spreadsheets
- Microsoft Excel 2010 - Introduction
- Microsoft Excel 2010 - Managing Data
- Microsoft Excel 2010 - Presenting Information
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Introduction
- Microsoft Word 2010 - Intermediate
- Microsoft Word 2010 - Introduction