At GTG Training, we've been helping people stay safe for over 25 years.
We provide various interactive, classroom-based courses that ensure a sound understanding of health and safety practices. We design bespoke health and safety solutions, and boast an extensive and diverse client list — from hospitality and leisure to automotive and recycling companies. We also welcome individuals looking to boost their career potential by taking essential health and safety training courses.
Our clients all have one thing in common — when it comes to health and safety matters, we're their trusted first port of call.
Why our training courses?
- 25 years' experience in health and safety training courses.
- Quality assured and accredited courses.
- Dedicated, expert account managers who work in partnership with you.
- A wide range of client experience, from private and public companies to the voluntary sector.
- Training courses tailored to suit your business needs.
- Cost-effective training and advisory.
Specialist health and safety training
Our extensive training portfolio, delivered by our vastly experienced trainers, will help you with a wide range of health and safety requirements, whether you need a first aider, a NEBOSH qualification or to understand how to effectively audit and review your workplace health and safety performance. Don't worry, with our help, you can keep yourself and employees around you in safe hands.Find a course
Our health and safety Advisory Service
We're fully equipped to assist organisations across a broad range of industries, with their workplace health and safety duties. Your dedicated account manager will work with you to find a cost-effective solution that's unique to your business.
Support is just a phone call away, to help you access the very latest information and advice on health and safety legislation and best practice.Find out more
Awarding body skills partnerships
GTG Training is proud to work in partnership with the following awarding bodies
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- British Safety Council (BSC)
- First Aid Industry Body (F.A.I.B)
- The Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
Training Body (CITB)
- British Association of Landscaping Industries (BALI)
Popular health and safety training courses
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in COSHH Risk Assessment
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in DSE Risk Assessment
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- Fire Safety Officer
- H&S in a Construction Environment Level 1
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- ROLO (Register of Land Operatives) Level 1 H&S training
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in Fire Risk Assessment
- British Safety Council Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- CDM Awareness - 1/2 Day
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- Manual Handling Instructors
- NEBOSH - Fire Safety & Risk Management
- NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work
- NEBOSH GC1 Course
- NEBOSH GC2 Course
- IOSH for Senior Executives