We’re here to give guidance and apprentice recruitment assistance for employers seeking to take advantage of the Apprenticeship Levy.
The Apprenticeship Levy is part of a government initiative to get three million apprentices in training by 2020. Certain employers will be required by law to pay money into the Levy.
If the criteria apply to you, you may have some questions about apprentices, training, and what it means for your business.
How can an apprentice benefit my business?
- The average apprenticeship can deliver productivity gains of over £10,000 per annum
- There's funding available to support you… and your apprentice
- Apprentices bring in fresh ideas and energise other employees
- Apprenticeships result in a more skilled and loyal staff force
- The best part? You'll know you helped someone get into employment
Apprenticeship Levy details
- Came into effect on 6th April 2017
- If your minimum pay bill as an employer is greater than £3 million, you’ll be paying into the Levy
- 5% of your total annual pay bill that must go towards the levy
- RoATP success – GTG is on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers, which means we are approved to provide apprenticeships to levy-paying employer partners
Did you know?
We also offer a free consultancy service, to help both levy and non-levy paying employer partners. We can help you identify skills gaps in your business and recommend changes to help you improve productivity.Contact us