GTG offers 12 Modern Apprenticeships in Automotive Technical skills, including Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Truck Maintenance and many more.
What are automotive apprenticeships?
If you want to work with cars, our Automotive Modern Apprenticeships give you hands-on experience straight away.
Depending on which course you choose, you'll learn new skills, including:
- Carrying out inspections, diagnosing and rectifying issues with chassis units.
- Diagnosing and fixing faults with vehicle engines
- Using the latest workshop materials and equipment
- Repairing exterior body panels using panel beating and welding skills
- Renewing and refitting electro-mechanical and electronic components
We'll devise a training plan at the beginning of the apprenticeship, which is agreed on by you, your employer and GTG Training. Automotive Modern Apprenticeships will take between three and four years to complete.
Course costs can vary but you may be eligible for funding depending on circumstances.
Why choose GTG Training?
GTG Training has over 40 years' experience delivering high quality training in the UK, and has been named Learning Provider of the Year at the Scottish Modern Apprenticeship Awards.
At our leading-edge training centres in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Wolverhampton, our facilities feature the latest technology and equipment, and we deliver apprenticeship courses approved by the RoATP, SQA, IMI and City and Guilds.
All three centres also boast an on-site café, free parking, and are easily accessible via bus or train.
Automotive apprenticeships at GTG
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (England)
- Vehicle Fitting (England)
- Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) (England)
- Vehicle Body Repair and Alignment (England)
- Vehicle Paintwork Repair (England)
- Vehicle Parts Operations (England)